KB Article: 65993
KB Category: [In-Game/Game Contents]
KB Sub-category: [ Additional Services]
The registration code for the expansion software must be registered to the FINAL FANTASY XI service account (PlayOnline ID) you plan to play on.
■ Registering your expansion code to a FINAL FANTASY XI service account (PlayOnline ID)
1) Log into the SQUARE ENIX Account Management System (https://secure.square-enix.com) using the SQUARE ENIX account that is tied to the service account (PlayOnline ID) you are playing on.
2) Select “PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI.”
3) Click on the “Add a service account” button and enter your expansion software registration code.
4) Follow the onscreen instructions and select the service account (PlayOnline ID) you wish to register your registration code.
5) Carefully review the information displayed in the confirmation window and complete the registration.
■ Regarding the FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition
The FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition contains all FINAL FANTASY XI expansions and add-on scenarios. Expansion software is no longer available for purchase individually, so users who are missing one or more expansions will have to purchase the Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition in order to acquire them.
You probably won’t be surprised to hear that we’ve updated our Privacy Notice. Please do take the time to read our new, more informative, easier to read and easier to understand, Privacy Notice.