KB Article: 69351
KB Category: [App-related]
KB Sub-category: [ App Errors]
The app crashes.
Please consult the possible solutions below if the app crashes:
Your device may be low on memory.
- Quit any other apps running in the background.
* When quitting an app please be sure to quit the app from the task menu by tapping the HOME button twice.
- If your wallpaper's file size is large, please remove it. If you have a live wallpaper set as your device's wallpaper, please replace it with a normal one.
- Delete your browsing history, cookies, and cache.
- Having too much data already stored on your device will increase the likelihood of an error occurring. Try deleting unnecessary files.
- Try turning your device off, waiting for a few minutes and turning it back on again.
- Ensure that you have the latest OS version installed on your device.
* Please check if the latest OS version is compatible with the app before proceeding with the update.
- [iOS] Playing for a long period of time on iPhone4s, iPad2, and iPad mini models with a memory of 512MB may cause the device to become unstable, leading to crashes.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please delete the app and re-install it.
* Please note that this will also delete any save data on the app.