KB Article: 65281
KB Category: [Account/Billing]
KB Sub-category: [ Update Email Address]
How do I change my email address?
You can update the email registered to your SQUARE ENIX Account following the steps below:
1) Log into the SQUARE ENIX Account Management System (https://secure.square-enix.com).
2) Under ‘Account’, select ‘Account Information’. You may be required to enter your registered Date of Birth.
3) Your account information will be displayed. Select ‘Update Account Information’.
4) Select ‘Update e-mail address’.
5) Enter your new email address in the ‘New e-mail address’ and ‘Retype new e-mail address’ fields. Select and answer your security question and click on ‘Temporary Registration.’ A confirmation email will be automatically sent to the new email address you entered.
6) Review the details of the confirmation email and click on the URL provided. The URL included in the confirmation email will expire after 24 hours. Please be sure to click on it and complete the email update procedure before time expires.
7) A new window will open confirming that your email address has been successfully updated. Click on ‘Proceed to Account Information’ to return to your account.
8) Check that your email is updated by selecting ‘Account Information’ under ‘Account’. Your new email address will be displayed on the bottom.
* If you are unable to log into the SQUARE ENIX Account Management System, confirm your SQUARE ENIX ID and reset your password if needed. Contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center if you have forgotten or lost the registered email or account recovery is required. Select ‘Additional Assistance’ below this article to contact the Support Center. Please note that you must be the actual account holder to receive assistance.