KB Article: 12832
KB Category: [Security Tokens]
KB Sub-category: [ Unlink]
(1) Log in to the SQUARE ENIX Account Management System (http://sqex.to/KeD) using your SQUARE ENIX ID and password.
(2) Go to 'Service and Options' and select 'One-Time Password'.
(3) Select 'Security Token Usage Settings' and choose 'Security Token removal' and follow the steps for removing the Security Token.
(1) Go to the Software Token Emergency Removal page (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/coercioncan) and enter your SQUARE ENIX ID, password, and the Emergency Removal Password.
(2) An e-mail containing the Software Token removal URL will be sent to the e-mail address registered to your SQUARE ENIX Account.
(3) Click on the URL to remove your Software Token.
* Note that the URL will expire after 60 minutes. If the URL has expired, the Emergency Removal process will need to be restarted.
Please visit the following article for instructions on obtaining your Software Token Emergency Removal Password.
If you have lost your Emergency Removal Password, please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center. You can contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center by selecting the "Additional Assistance" button located at the bottom of this article.
* For FINAL FANTASY XI, removing the Security Token will NOT cause the removal of the Mog Satchel. For FINAL FANTASY XIV, removing the Security Token will NOT remove the free Aetheryte destination bonus.
You probably won’t be surprised to hear that we’ve updated our Privacy Notice. Please do take the time to read our new, more informative, easier to read and easier to understand, Privacy Notice.