KB Article: 76778
KB Category: [Technical Support]
KB Sub-category: [Connectivity / Network]
I’m having connection issues with FFXV – Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, what should I do?
If you are experiencing connection issues or are unable to connect to the servers in order to play "FINAL FANTASY XV -MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES" using a modem, router or similar network device, please make sure you have forwarded the following ports:
TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480, 5223
UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658
Xbox® One version
TCP: 80, 53, 3074
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 17181-17183, 17191-17390
TCP: 80, 8080, 443
Ports will be forwarded automatically if UPnP is enabled on your network device.
In addition, for the Windows® version, we suggest to try the following:
1) Open Internet Explorer and make sure your Security and Privacy settings are set no higher than “Medium”.
2) Make sure any programs, such as anti-virus or firewalls, are not blocking your connection. Something to look for is HTTP checking, this may stop verification of your information with the login servers.
3) If you are using a proxy, this can lead to issues with login, please try without one to see if this resolves the issue.
4) If using a router, try bypassing the router and plugging directly into the modem.
5) Some users have found that resetting their networking equipment has resolved this issue. To do this, please unplug all networking equipment and wait about 3 - 5 minutes. Start with your modem and work towards your computer, giving each device at least 2 - 3 minutes to start up fully.
If the error persists after following the aforementioned troubleshooting suggestions, please feel free to contact us through selecting "Additional Assistance" on the bottom of this page.