KB Article: 76113
KB Category: [App-related]
KB Sub-category: [Lost Medal(s)/Skill(s)] [Bug Report] [General]
Please read the following for more details about Special Attack Bonuses.
In order to unlock a Medal's Special Attack Bonus, you must fulfill the following requirements:
1) You must have completed Quest 200 (Heading Home Pt. 6).
2) The Medal must be 6★ rarity.
3) You must fill in the Medal’s 5 dots as well as the square with the Special Attack Bonus symbol
A Medal’s rarity determines the maximum number of dots that it can have.
· 1★： 0 dots
· 2★： 0 dots
· 3★： 1 dot
· 4★： 2 dots
· 5★： 3 dots
· 6★： 5 dots + square
o NOTE: If you have not completed Quest 200, the square will not appear
In order to fill in a Medal’s Special Attack dots as well as the final square, you must fuse Medals with the exact same name and rarity onto it.
· The following WILL fill in a dot/square:
o Fusing a 6★ HD Aqua onto another 6★ HD Aqua.
o Fusing a 5★ HD Aqua onto another 5★ HD Aqua.
· The following WILL NOT fill in a dot/square.
o Fusing a 5★ HD Aqua onto a 6★ HD Aqua
o Fusing a 6★ HD Aqua onto a 5★ HD Aqua
o Fusing a 6★ HD Aqua onto a 6★ Illustrated Aqua
If you fuse a Medal with dots onto another Medal of the exact same name and rarity, the material Medal will count as one dot while the other dots will carry over
· If you fuse a 6★ HD Aqua with 1 dot onto another 6★ HD Aqua with 0 dots, the resulting 6★ HD Aqua will have 2 dots.
· If you fuse a 6★ HD Aqua with 3 dots onto another 6★ HD Aqua with 2 dots, the resulting 6★ HD Aqua will have 5 dots and the square (if you had completed Quest 200), unlocking its Special Attack Bonus.
If a Medal already has its Special Attack Bonus unlocked, and if you fuse another 6★ Medal of the exact same name and rarity onto it, it will re-roll its Special Attack Bonus value.
· If the re-rolled value is lower than the current value, the current value will not be overwritten.
In other words, if you re-roll and get the same value as before, it means that you rolled lower than the previous value.
You probably won’t be surprised to hear that we’ve updated our Privacy Notice. Please do take the time to read our new, more informative, easier to read and easier to understand, Privacy Notice.