If you have mistakenly registered FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn to the wrong service account, please use this form to obtain assistance.
Please submit your request after thoroughly reading and agreeing to the terms listed below.
Please note that we are unable to provide assistance for this matter unless you agree to these terms.
* If you require assistance regarding an incorrectly registered Square Enix account, please go here.
- Assistance can only be offered to those experiencing one of the following issues. We are unable provide assistance for any reasons other than the ones listed below.
- You registered the game to the wrong service account.
- You intended to register the game to an existing service account, but you mistakenly registered it to a new service account.
- You intended to register the game to a new service account, but you mistakenly registered it to an existing service account.
- The service account to which the game was mistakenly registered to will be permanently disabled during this process.
- While you can normally have up to eight service accounts on a Square Enix ID, once the service account in question is permanently disabled, you will no longer to be able to use it.
- * NOTE: If you have registered both Windows and PlayStation®3 versions of the game to the service account in question, we will only remove the entitlement you request to be moved instead of disabling the entire service account. However, even in this case, the service account in question will be temporarily inaccessible for up to a week.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for any subscription fees that have already been paid for on the mistakenly registered Square Enix ID. We are also unable to transfer the subscription status from one account to another and you will be required to set up your subscription again once the process is complete.
- This service is offered only once per customer. We will be unable to provide assistance for any requests that are submitted after the initial service.
- This service can take up to two weeks to process.
- We may deny a request depending on the status of the subscription. If your request denied, a response will be sent to the email address you enter on your form.