We have detected an issue with the KeyringSWF(Flash) system wherein customers who have Flash Player 11.3 installed on their Firefox browser are unable to view e-books they have purchased.
The issue has been confirmed to occur on the following user environment.
- Firefox browser installed on Windows Vista, Windows 7(32bit), or Windows 7(64bit)
We are currently investigating the root cause, but in the meantime we ask that customers try the following troubleshoots:
- Switch to Internet Explorer.
- Downgrade to Flash Player 10.3.
Please take the following steps to downgrade your Flash Player:
1. Uninstall Flash Player 11.3. *Please refer to the Adobe website for detailed instructions on uninstalling the program.
2. Download and install Flash Player 10.3 from the archive page below.