We have identified the following issues after the version update that took place on Mar. 26, 2012.
- An issue wherein pressing the button for the opposite direction your character is running in order to cancel Autorun will not work if the button is pressed for a long time. (Windows)
* Keys bound to the ON/OFF toggle for Autorun will still function normally.
- An issue wherein cancelling /follow on a character using a button other than Autorun (such as pressing the button for the opposite direction as your character is running) will prevent you from using the /follow command thereafter. (Windows)
* If you experience this issue, using the /follow command while executing Autorun will resolve the problem.
We are currently in the process of testing fixes to address these issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
* The issues listed above were addressed with the version update that occurred on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:30 (PDT).