At the following time, a version update was performed on FINAL FANTASY XI.
* Clients will update automatically upon launch after release of the patch.
[Date & Time]
Dec. 22, 2011 at 10:30 (PST)
- FINAL FANTASY XI
The hint provided by the NPC regarding the quest item in ‘A Prelude to Puissance’ has been modified.
The following adjustments were made to the quest ‘Beyond Infinity’:
- Players can still receive the Olde Rarab Tail after completing the quest.
- Players can enter the battlefield regardless of their level, if they have accepted the quest offer at least once.
Minor adjustments were made to the high definition fonts. (for Windows only)
The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue wherein players are unable to cancel the Grounds of Valor if they accept it in the following areas:
Lower Delkfutt’s Tower / Middle Delkfutt’s Tower / Upper Delkfutt’s Tower / Temple of Uggalepih / Den of Rancor / Sea Serpent Grotto / Quicksand Cave
- An issue wherein the daily limit for daily points obtained from trading rare items with the goblin in ‘Gobbie Mystery Box’ will not reset at 12:00 a.m. (JST).
- An issue wherein the following monsters were bugged:
Ogre Bat at King Ranperrer’s Tomb / Prim Pika and Natty Gibbon at Dangruf Wadi / Thorn Bat and Fetor Bats at Outer Horutoto Ruins
- An issue wherein equipping a relic or mythic weapon, whose level requirement is 90 or above, as a sub-weapon will enable status effects that are not intended.
- An issue wherein using the beastmaster’s ability ‘Ready’ will result in an unintended special ability to be activated.
- An issue wherein the incorrect icon is displayed for the following items:
Asura Samue +1 / Artful Belt +1
- An issue wherein the title ‘Karkadann Exoculator’ is displayed incorrectly when it appears as an option when talking to the NPC Zuah Lepahnyu at Port Jeuno.
- An issue wherein the help is displayed incorrectly for Regen V.
- An issue wherein the item name for Twashtar is displayed incorrectly.