A FINAL FANTASY XI version update was performed at the following time.
* The FINAL FANTASY XI client will be automatically updated once it is started after the date and time listed below.
[Date & Time]
Jul. 26, 2011 at 3:30 (PDT)
- FINAL FANTASY XI
The following adjustments were made to “Yell”:
- When the [Yell] chat filter is turned ON/OFF, a log message willl be displayed.
- Settings will now be saved for the [Yell] chat filter.
- The intervals between [Yell] have been reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
* The [Yell] chat filter will no longer be automatically turned ON each time a player logs in.
* [Yell] settings and [Yell] intervals may change depending on the server load status.
The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue wherein the cost of certain items sold by the NPCs listed below is higher or lower than intended.
Prestapiq: Windurst Waters (north side) (G-7)
Denvihr: Port Bastok (G-7)
Albinie: Port San d'Oria (H-6)
Bartabaq: Oldton Movalpolos (F-10)
Kindlix: Port Jeuno (I-7)
Cracker / Twinkle Shower / Little Comet / Sparkling Hand / Popstar / Brilliant Snow / Airborne / Air Rider / Papillion / Angelwing
- An issue wherein experience points and Allied Notes are doubled for campaign battles under certain circumstances.
- An issue wherein the screen goes dark when an Automaton’s Barrage is used on a monster that absorbs physical damage.
- An issue wherein bonus damage is added to the weapon skill Aeolian Edge when Paladins use their job ability Divine Emblem.
- An issue wherein certain notorious monsters which require the key item Clear Demilune Abyssite to spawn will not spawn despite using the item.