*Edited 5:00 a.m., December 18, 2017 (GMT) / 9:00 p.m., December 17, 2017 (PST)
System maintenance was completed on schedule at the time below.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We will be performing maintenance on KING'S KNIGHT at the times below.
During this time, players will be unable to play KING'S KNIGHT.
We ask that you complete or otherwise exit any quest you may be playing prior to the start of maintenance period.
If the system maintenance begins while you are playing through a quest, you may not be able to complete the quest or receive quest rewards properly.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
From 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., December 18, 2017 (GMT)
From 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., December 17, 2017 (PST)
*End time may be subject to change.
- Version update implementation
- Update implementation for upcoming events.
- The bug where the boosted ATK effects of Herme’s King’s Might “Inferno Strike” didn’t get shared properly with the party members was fixed.
- The following bug listed in "Known Issues" has been fixed: During a co-op quest, there is an issue where every stamp sent from matched players is displayed as “Help!”
- Other minor bugs were also fixed.
All KING'S KNIGHT users.
We hope that you continue to enjoy playing KING'S KNIGHT.