KB Article: 77209
KB Category: [Technical Support]
KB Sub-category: [Download]
Errors occur during gameplay or while downloading data.
Please try the following if an error occurs during gameplay or when the app is being downloaded.
- Close any background apps, and change any background or standby images that require large amounts of storage space.
*Please ensure that the apps are not simply suspended by closing them via the task manager.
- Ensure you are connected to a stable network with good signal strength. A weak or unstable connection may result in the download being interrupted.
- Errors may occur if there is a large amount of data stored on your phone. Try deleting unnecessary apps, pictures, music, and other data.
- Turn off your phone and turn it back on after a few minutes.
*Consult your device's manufacturer if you are unsure how to do so.
- Initial downloads and update downloads may not complete if your device has bandwidth limitations.
Update your device's OS to the most recent version. Ensure that the OS is compatible with the game before updating.
- If the above solutions do not work, please delete and reinstall the app. Before doing so, make sure to backup your game data by going to 'Sync to Cloud.'
For more information on how to sync your data on cloud, please visit this page
*If you are still experiencing difficulties, please submit a contact form from our support page with the following information:
(1) Screen or area where the error occurs
(2) Error message displayed
(3) Steps taken before error occurred
(4) Details on the device you are using (e.g. model)