KB Article: 65750
KB Category: [Accounts/ID] [Account/Billing]
KB Sub-category: [Registration Information] [ Update Email Address]
You canupdate the e-mail registered to your SQUARE ENIX Account by following the stepsbelow:
(1) Log into the SQUARE ENIX Account Management System (http://account.square-enix.com).
(2) Under ‘Account’, select ‘Account Information’. You may berequired to enter your registered Date of Birth.
(3) Your account information will be displayed. Select ‘UpdateAccount Information’.
(4) Select ‘Update e-mail address’.
(5) Enter your new e-mail address in the ‘New e-mail address’ and‘Retype new e-mail address’ fields. Select and answer your security questionand click on “Temporary Registration.” A confirmation e-mail will beautomatically sent to the new email address you entered.
(6) Review the details of the confirmation e-mail and click onthe URL provided. The URL included in the confirmation e-mail will expire after24 hours. Please be sure to click on it and complete the e-mail updateprocedure before time expires.
(7) A new window will open confirming that your e-mail addresshas been successfully updated. Click on ‘Proceed to Account Information’ toreturn to your account.
(8) Check that your e-mail is updated by selecting ‘AccountInformation’ under ‘Account’. Your new e-mail address will be displayed on thebottom.
In theevent you forgot your registered e-mail address or it is no longer usable,contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center. Select ‘Additional Assistance’ belowthis article to contact the Support Center. Please note that you must be the actualaccount holder to receive assistance.