KB Article: 65750
KB Category: [Account/Billing]
KB Sub-category: [ Update Email Address]
You can update the email registered to your Square Enix Account by following the steps below.
(1) Log into the Square Enix Account Management System.
* [Square Enix Account Management System] http://sqex.to/YUH
(2) Click on “Update Account Information” at the left side of the screen.
(3) Select “Update e-mail address” and click on Next.
(4) Click on “Update” next to the email you wish to change.
(5) Enter your new email address in the “New e-mail address” and “Retype new e-mail address” fields.
(6) Select and answer your security question and click on “Temporary Registration.” A confirmation email will be automatically sent to the new email address you entered.
(7) Review the details of the confirmation email and click on the URL provided.
(8) A new window will open confirming that your email address has been successfully updated. Click on “Proceed to Account Information” to return to your account.
If you are unable to update your email address by yourself, we can make the necessary change once we have verified that you are the account holder via a notary form submitted to us. Please contact the Support Center by clicking on the URL below.
*You must be the account holder to receive support.
* Please select “Account/Billing” for the Contact Category and “Update Email Address” for the Contact Sub-category. For the Contact Method please choose Email Support.
* The Support Center will provide you with a notary form after you submit your inquiry.
* Note that a government issued document (e.g. drivers license, passport) will be requested in the notary form.
Once we verify that you are the account holder, we will change your email address.