KB Article: 65750
KB Category: [Accounts/ID] [Account/Billing]
KB Sub-category: [Registration Information] [ Update Email Address]
You can update the e-mail registered to your SQUARE ENIX Account by following the steps below:
(1) Log into the SQUARE ENIX Account Management System (https://secure.square-enix.com).
(2) Under ‘Account’, select ‘Account Information’. You may be required to enter your registered Date of Birth.
(3) Your account information will be displayed. Select ‘Update Account Information’.
(4) Select ‘Update e-mail address’.
(5) Enter your new e-mail address in the ‘New e-mail address’ and‘Retype new e-mail address’ fields. Select and answer your security question and click on “Temporary Registration.” A confirmation e-mail will be automatically sent to the new email address you entered.
(6) Review the details of the confirmation e-mail and click on the URL provided. The URL included in the confirmation e-mail will expire after 24 hours. Please be sure to click on it and complete the e-mail update procedure before time expires.
(7) A new window will open confirming that your e-mail address has been successfully updated. Click on ‘Proceed to Account Information’ to return to your account.
(8) Check that your e-mail is updated by selecting ‘Account Information’ under ‘Account’. Your new e-mail address will be displayed on the bottom.
In the event you forgot your registered e-mail address or it is no longer usable,contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center. Select ‘Additional Assistance’ below this article to contact the Support Center. Please note that you must be the actual account holder to receive assistance.