KB Article: 54539
KB Category: [Account/Billing] [Products & Services]
KB Sub-category: [Points] [ Promotional]
Map Pack code missing from Supreme Commander 2 Package (XBOX 360 version)
If you have purchased your copy of SUPREME COMMANDER 2 for Xbox 360 from GameStop, Amazon.com or Best buy, it may appear that you are missing the Map Pack code. However, you should have two SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Point Cards that were included in the retail package. One of these is actually the Map Pack code used for Xbox 360 registration. Here is how you can distinguish one from the other.
The SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Product Registration code will contain a five digit code in the lower right hand corner of the card.
The Xbox 360 Map Pack download code will contain a five digit code along with two capital letters.
Example: 12345 AM
The two letters at the end of the code correspond to the retailer you purchased the game from.
Example: AM = Amazon.com; BB = Best Buy; GS = Gamestop
To redeem your Supreme Commander 2 Map Pack Code, please do the following:
1. Connect your Xbox360 to a broadband Internet connection.
2. Press the Xbox Guide button and in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
3. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
4. Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
5. Select Redeem Code when prompted; enter the Map Pack DLC code found in the card located in the retail box of Supreme Commander 2 and press the “Done” button.
When starting the game with a profile on which the download has been completed, the additional maps will be available for selection in the multiplayer set up screen.
If you have any question regarding how to redeem the Map Pack Code, please contact Xbox 360 customer support.
If you have any question regarding the game’s product registration, please visit our Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=925&la=1