KB Article: 56900
KB Category: [In-Game/Game Contents]
KB Sub-category: [ In-Game/Contents]
To play Final Fantasy XIV, you need to create a Square Enix account. If you do not already have one, please visit the address below to obtain one.
Square Enix Account Management System
■ Service Account Subscription
To play FINAL FANTASY XIV, you must subscribe to a Service Account by following the steps below. In order to subscribe to a Service Account, you need a FINAL FANTASY XIV registration code.
* The registration code is printed at the back of the manual that included in the game package and is 20 characters long.
* The registration code cannot be reissued, so please make sure not to lose it.
1. Log into the Square Enix Account Management System through the URL below.
2. Select "Select Service" on the left-hand side.
3. Select "FINAL FANTASY XIV".
4. Select "Add a service account".
5. Enter the registration code and select "Next".
■ New Recurring Option
To create a character on a Final Fantasy XIV Service Account, you must first add a new recurring option.
1. Choose "Option List" from the main Service Account page.
2. Choose "Add new options".
3. Please select a Service Account subscription period, a payment method, the number of character slots and complete the payment.