KB Article: 56830
KB Category: [Account/Billing]
KB Sub-category: [ Registration Information]
What am I supposed to do with this registration code that came with FINAL FANTASY XIV?
In order to play FINAL FANTASY XIV, you will first need to add a FINAL FANTASY XIV service account. The service account is added by using the registration code that came with the product.
* Registration codes consist of a combination of letters and numbers.
* Please make sure you store the registration code in a safe spot. We will not be able to re-issue the code once it is lost.
To add a FINAL FANTASY XIV service, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Square Enix Account Management System ( https://secure.square-enix.com/account/
2. Select the "Select Service" option under "Service and Options"
3. Select "FINAL FANTASY XIV," and then "Add a service account"
4. Enter the registration code, and then select "Next"