KB Article: 12844
KB Category: [ Security Tokens]
KB Sub-category: [Products & Services]
Using a Security Token
To use a SQUARE ENIX Security Token, the device must be registered to a SQUARE ENIX account. In the PlayOnline Viewer, you must also update your settings to enable the use of one-time password.
To register the SQUARE ENIX Security Token:
- Log into the SQUARE ENIX account at https://secure.square-enix.com/account
- Select "One-Time Password"
- Select "Security Token Usage Settings"
- Select "Security token registration"
- Follow the onscreen instructions to register the device
To update your settings through the PlayOnline Viewer:
- Start the PlayOnline Viewer
- Select the Member from the list on the right
- Select "Settings"
- Select the "One-Time Password" dropdown menu
- Select the "Use" option
When entering the one-time password, a six digit number will appear as the password once the button on the security token is pressed. Please enter the password within 30 seconds as the password will change after that time.