KB Article: 11858
KB Category: [Technical Support]
KB Sub-category: [Connectivity / Network]
I receive an error message when logging in.
If you are unable to log in:
- Check your communications cable. If you are using ADSL, CATV, or FTTH (fiberoptic cable communication line), ensure that the correct connection method is set. Make sure that "Dial-up connection" is not selected. If you are connecting via an ethernet cable, select "Ethernet connection"
- If you are using an analog or ISDN modem, please ensure that your hardware is compatible with PlayOnline. For the latest information about PlayOnline-compatible hardware, check the official PlayOnline website(http://www.playonline.com/
- Ensure your networking equipment is properly connected and the modular cable or LAN cable is properly inserted
- Make sure your equipment is turned on and properly configured
- Make sure your hardware has the latest firmware revision
- Contact your ISP and make ensure there are no server problems or maintenance issues
- Make sure your user ID and password are correctly entered