KB Article: 77207
KB Category: [Technical Support]
KB Sub-category: [Crash / Freeze]
The app will not start.
If the app does not start, please try the following and then restart the app.
- Close any background apps, and change any background or standby images that require large amounts of storage space.
*Please ensure that the apps are not simply suspended by closing them via the task manager.
- Errors may occur if there is a large amount of data stored on your phone. Try deleting unnecessary apps, pictures, music, and other data.
- Turn off your phone and turn it back on after a few minutes.
*Consult your device's manufacturer if you are unsure how to do so.
- Update your device's OS to the most recent version. Ensure that the OS is compatible with the game before updating.
- If the above solutions do not work, please delete and reinstall the app. Before doing so, make sure to backup your game data by going to 'Sync to Cloud.'
For more information on how to sync your data on cloud, please visit the this page
*If you are still experiencing difficulties, please submit a contact form from our support page with the following information:
(1) Screen or area where the error occurs
(2) Error message displayed
(3) Steps taken before error occurred
(4) Details on the device you are using (e.g. model)