KB Article: 75333
KB Category: [Technical Support]
KB Sub-category: [Download]
I get an error message while downloading / playing / launching this app. What should I do?
Please consult the possible solutions below if you experience an error in any of those situations:
- Ensure you have updated your device with the latest OS software and that you have the latest version of the app installed on your device.
- An unstable connection can interrupt the download. Please ensure you have a steady Wi-Fi connection.
- Try turning your device off, waiting for a few minutes and turning it back on again.
- Quit any other apps running in the background.
- Having too much data already stored on your device will increase the likelihood of an error occurring. Try deleting unnecessary files.
- Try deleting the app and re-downloading it. When you delete an app it will also delete any created data for it, such as saved games and settings. Re-downloading the game can resolve app-launch issues.
*If you are still experiencing difficulties, please submit a contact form from our support page with the following information:
(1) Screen or area where the error occurs
(2) Error message displayed
(3) Steps taken before error occurred
(4) Details on the device you are using (e.g. model, OS version)