KB Article: 76113
KB Category: [App-related]
KB Sub-category: [Lost Medal(s)/Skill(s)] [Bug Report] [General]
Please read the following for more details about Special Attack Bonuses.
In order to unlock a Medal's Special Attack Bonus, you must fulfill the following requirements:
1) You must have completed Quest 200 (Heading Home Pt. 6).
2) The Medal must be 6★ rarity.
3) You must fill in the Medal’s 5 dots as well as the square with the Special Attack Bonus symbol
A Medal’s rarity determines the maximum number of dots that it can have.
· 1★： 0 dots
· 2★： 0 dots
· 3★： 1 dot
· 4★： 2 dots
· 5★： 3 dots
· 6★： 5 dots + square
o NOTE: If you have not completed Quest 200, the square will not appear
In order to fill in a Medal’s Special Attack dots as well as the final square, you must fuse Medals with the exact same name and rarity onto it.
· The following WILL fill in a dot/square:
o Fusing a 6★ HD Aqua onto another 6★ HD Aqua.
o Fusing a 5★ HD Aqua onto another 5★ HD Aqua.
· The following WILL NOT fill in a dot/square.
o Fusing a 5★ HD Aqua onto a 6★ HD Aqua
o Fusing a 6★ HD Aqua onto a 5★ HD Aqua
o Fusing a 6★ HD Aqua onto a 6★ Illustrated Aqua
If you fuse a Medal with dots onto another Medal of the exact same name and rarity, the material Medal will count as one dot while the other dots will carry over
· If you fuse a 6★ HD Aqua with 1 dot onto another 6★ HD Aqua with 0 dots, the resulting 6★ HD Aqua will have 2 dots.
· If you fuse a 6★ HD Aqua with 3 dots onto another 6★ HD Aqua with 2 dots, the resulting 6★ HD Aqua will have 5 dots and the square (if you had completed Quest 200), unlocking its Special Attack Bonus.
If a Medal already has its Special Attack Bonus unlocked, and if you fuse another 6★ Medal of the exact same name and rarity onto it, it will re-roll its Special Attack Bonus value.
· If the re-rolled value is lower than the current value, the current value will not be overwritten.
In other words, if you re-roll and get the same value as before, it means that you rolled lower than the previous value.